Conditions: As a Cost Analyst in a Division G8, you are required to do a cost benefit analysis. You have access to the Financial Management Tactical Platform, Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) Guide, and historical cost data. This task should not be trained in MOPP 4.
Standards: Complete a cost benefit analysis by completing the following without error:
1. Develop the problem statement, define the objective, and identify the scope.
2. Formulate assumptions and identify constraints.
3. Document the current state.
4. Define alternatives with cost estimates.
5. Identify quantifiable and non- quantifiable benefits.
6. Define alternative selection criteria.
7. Compare alternatives.
8. Report results and recommendations.