Action: Prepare Personnel Readiness Data for the USR
Conditions: In a classroom environment, given access to AR 220-1, DA PAM 220-1, ALARACTS, MILPER Messages, eMILPO Training Database, and strength data and awareness of Operational Environment (OE), variables, and actors.
Standard: Students must also pass an examination with 70% accuracy or better.
- Identify personnel USR procedures, and requirements of USR
- Verify accuracy of Personnel Data in eMILPO
- Verify personnel strength percentages
- Verify the Unit’s overall Personnel Level (P-Level)
- Provide recommendations for the personnel portion of the CDR’s letter
- Assess the personnel and medical readiness deployability standards of unit personnel
- Explain the DRRS-A System