Conditions: A pay agent arrives in the disbursing office for funds in support of operations. You have access to:
1. General Office Supplies
2. FM 1- 06, Financial Management Operations
3. DoD Financial Management Regulation 7000.14-R, Vol 5, Disbursing Policy and Procedures
4. Appointment orders
5. Funding Documents: SF 1034, Public Voucher for Purchases and Services Other Than Personal and DA Form 3953, Purchase Request and Commitment
6. DD Form 1081, Statement of Agent Officer’s Account
7. SF 44, Purchase Order – Invoice – Voucher
8. Clearing Document from the Contracting Officer (KO)
9. DD Form 2265, Daily Agent Accountability Summary
10. Deployable Disbursing System (DDS)
11. DA 577, Signature Card
This task should not be trained in MOPP 4.
Standards: You must complete the following steps with 100% accuracy:
1. Ensure a Paying Agent is properly appointed to support the mission.
2. Brief the Paying Agent as to their duties and responsibilities.
3. Advance funds to the Paying Agent.
4. Verify the return of funds and supporting documentation for payments from the Paying Agent.