Action: Operate a Postal Service Center
Conditions: In a classroom environment; given access to the following material below and awareness of the Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
- Respective branch directory cards
- DD Forms 2258, 2262, 2263
- PS Forms 3801, 3849, 3907
- Mail receptacle name label
- Articles awaiting delivery
Standard: Provide Postal Service Center (PSC) service to eligible customers by issuing mail receptacles, closing mail receptacles, and storing/delivering mail that is too large for the receptacles in order to obtain a minimum of 80% comprehensive standard on the test.