Action: Prepare Mail Transportation Documentation
Conditions: In a classroom environment; given access to the following material below and awareness of the Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
- Standard United States Postal Service (USPS) equipment and supplies.
- Postal Service (PS) Form 2942-A (Military Mail AV-7 Delivery List).
- PS Form 2759 (Report of Irregular Handling of Mail).
- Department of Defense (DD) Form 1372 (Mail Manifest).
- DD Form 1384 (Transportation Control and Movement Document (TCMD).
- Department of Defense (DOD) 4525.6-M Postal Manual.
- Information regarding mail shipments and type of transport.
Standard: Document mail shipments properly by obtaining a receipt for mail that is dispatched, report irregular handling of military mail, and complete the following forms to achieve a minimum of 80% accuracy:
- PS Form 2942-A
- DD Form 1372
- DD Form 1384 – (TCN Only)
- PS Form 2759
PS Form 2942-A
DD Form 1372
DD Form 1384 – (TCN Only)
PS Form 2759