Action: Explain the nature of critical thinking and its relationship to effective leadership
Conditions: Mid-Grade HR Leaders in a classroom environment working individually and as a member of a small group, using doctrinal and administrative publications, practical exercises, case studies, personal experience, handouts, discussion and an awareness of the Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
Standard: Explanation includes:
- Definition and description of critical and creative thinking
- Explanation of the components of cognition
- Examination of the intellectual standards
- Explain sources of creativity and its relationship to innovation
- Explanation of the pitfalls in thinking