Administer Awards and Decorations
Action: Administer Awards and Decorations
Condition: Classroom environment with access to:
- AR 215-3 (Non-Appropriated Funds Instrumentalities Personnel Policy)
- AR 600-8-22 (Military Awards)
- AR 672-20 (Incentive Awards)
- JP 1-0 (Joint Doctrine for Personnel Support to Joint Operations)
- DA Form 638 (Award Recommendations)
- DA Form 7594 (Unit Award Recommendation)
- DA Form 1256 (Incentive Award Nomination and Approval)
- DoD Manual 1348.33, Vol 4, “Manual of Military Decorations and Awards: DoD Joint Decorations and Awards”
- Appropriate MILPER / ALARACT messages
- Awareness of the Operational Environment, Variables, and Actors
- Standard office supplies
Standard: Achieve 70% or higher on the MOD A exam
- Maintaining the objectives of the Army’s awards and decorations program.
- Verifying eligibility for awards, badges, and tabs.
- Verifying correct processing procedures for award recommendations.