Action: Conduct Personnel Accountability
Conditions: Mid-grade HR Leaders in a classroom environment working individually and as a member of a small group, using doctrinal and administrative publications, practical exercises, case studies, personal experience, handouts, discussion and with an awareness of the Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
- Determining the objective of Personnel Accountability and relationship with other HR Core Competencies.
- Defining the principles of Personnel Accountability.
- Determining Personnel Accountability requirements.
- Determining G-1/S-1 Personnel Accountability responsibilities.
- Determining Theater Deployment/Redeployment responsibilities.
- Determining the components of a Personnel Asset Inventory.