Action: Conduct Unit Postal Operations
Conditions: Mid-grade HR Leaders in a classroom environment working individually and as a member of a small group, using doctrinal and administrative publications, practical exercises, case studies, personal experience, handouts, discussion and an awareness of the Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
Standard: Application includes:
- Describing the doctrinal overview of the theater postal operations.
- Describing postal organizations and responsibilities at each level.
- Defining the postal operations objective.
- Identification of battalion/brigade S-1 postal responsibilities.
- Identification of Unit Mail Room, Unit Mail Clerk, and Postal Officer operations.