Action: Coordinate Command Interest Program as a Member of the S-1 Staff
Condition: In a classroom environment, given access to doctrinal publications, course reference materials and an awareness of the Operational Environment (OE), variables and actors.
Standard: Students will meet the standards when they:
- Analyze support requirements for the management of Command Interest Programs (CIP) per the commander’s intent.
- Monitor Equal Opportunity (EO) Programs
- Coordinate Unit Voting Assistance Program
- Monitor Units Army Substance Abuse Program
- Monitor Unit’s Army Body Composition Program
- Manage Unit’s Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- Monitor the unit’s Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention Program (SHARP)
- Manage the unit’s Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- Manage the unit’s Army Emergency Relief (AER) Campaign
- Manage the unit’s Suicide Prevention Program
- Implement the Total Army Sponsorship Program (TASP)
- Maintain Family Readiness