Action: Demonstrate the Defense Casualty Information Processing System-Casualty Forward (DCIPS-CF).
Conditions: In a classroom environment, given a laptop computer with DCIPS-CF loaded, internet access, AR 638-8, DA Pam 638-8, FM 1-0, DCIPS-CF Version 8.0 User’s Guide and an understanding of Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
Standard: The students will complete the end of course, hands-on Practical Exercise by employing critical thinking skills in the following learning activities:
- The Defense Casualty Information Processing System (DCIPS)
- Creating a Hasty Casualty Report
- Creating a Full Casualty Report
- Emailing Casualty Reports
- Importing/Exporting Casualty Reports
- Multiple Casualty Incidents
DA Pam 638-8
DCIPS-CF Version 8.0