CONDITIONS: Using readings, classroom discussions, presentations and doctrinal publications including FM 1-0 (HR Support), ADP 4-0 (Sustainment), FM 6-0 (Commander and Staff Organization and Operations), ATP 6-01.1 (Techniques for Effective Knowledge Management), ADRP 5-0 (The Operations Process) and awareness of the Operational Environment (OE), variables and actors.
STANDARD: Demonstrate a knowledge of MDMP through classroom participation and successful completion of all HR planning practical exercises and briefings that include the following learning activities:
- Communicate HR Plans and Operations Doctrine
- Conduct HR Planning using MDMP
- PE Quiz
- Prepare a Synchronization Matrix
- Prepare an HR Planning Considerations Brief
- Prepare a Personnel Appendix