TDC Robotic Process Automation Initiative
Problem Statement: Training Developers Spend hours inputting data into TDC for each individual lesson plan that has been created in word, powerpoint, or excel as a result of the development process.
- Why are lesson plans being developed outside of TDC initially?
- Would a Robotic Process Automation assist in the reduction of time spent in this duplicate effort?
- What is the measurable advantage to using Robotic Process Automation?
Create Data Sets for BoT automation
- Review of TDC Fields and Requirements ( Text Fields, Dropdowns, Selection Fields)
- Review Lesson Plan Templates in current use
- Determine best source for Lesson Plan Template
- Determine means of communication from Developer to BoT to TDC
Run Sample lessons thru process
- Update lesson plans to preferred file type
- Submit for automation run via email
- Conduct QC of new versus old Lesson Plan in TDC for Discrepencies
Perform internal trials
- Use Adminstrators and select developers to conduct set trials
Conduct expanded trials
- Use predetermined schools to run trials stressing BoT function
- Validate Template and Sample Lesson Plan formats