ACTION: Explain the nature of critical thinking and its relationship to effective leadership
CONDITIONS: Senior HR Leaders in a classroom environment working individually and as a member of a small group, using doctrinal and administrative publications, practical exercises, case studies, personal experience, handouts, and discussion with an awareness of the Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
STANDARD: Explanation includes:
- Definition and description of critical and creative thinking
- Explanation of the components of cognition
- Examination of the intellectual standards.
- Explain sources of creativity and its relationship to innovation.
- Explanation of the pitfalls in thinking.