Master this transaction
Provides the learner with a process flow of the end-to-end business process (Battle Drill). This process flow aides in understanding all players (entities) and tasks associated with completing the Battle Drill.
To provide documentation that demonstrates that an authorized Certifying Officer reviewed the invoice (e.g., travel vouchers, GPC billing statement, GFEBS MIRO document) prior to payment certification to ensure it is in accordance with the goods/services receipt document and the purchase order. The payment certification document must be signed and dated by an authorized individual. Documentation should include a valid delegation of authority for the period referenced in the sample.
Examples of Documentation Requested:
1. Obligating Document supporting the sample
2. Billing Document (e.g., Invoice, GPC receipts, Travel Vouchers) or Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) Receiving Report or equivalent Receiving Report
3. Payment certification document (e.g., GFEBS screenshot of miscellaneous payment approval that includes the approver’s name/EDIPI, GPC bank statement, Travel Voucher, SF 1034)
4. Delegation of authority (DD 577 or equivalent) for the payment certifier that applies to the sample transaction
5. Federal Transaction Register Screenshot showing postings for budgetary accounts