Action: Manage Unit Postal Operations.
Conditions: In a classroom environment given access to FM 1-0, ATP 1-0.2, AR 600-8-3, DoD 4525.6-M, DoD Postal Manual and awareness of Operational Environment (OE)/Contemporary Operational Environment (COE) variables and actors.
Standard: Students will meet the standard of 70% accuracy when they:
- Determine the Postal Operation mission and any specific unit requirements.
- Coordinate with S-6 or G-6 regarding official mail.
- Administer Unit Mail Room Operations.
- Oversee postal requirements during pre-deployment, deployment, and redeployment.
- Ensure pre-deployment actions are accomplished in support of unit postal operations.
- Execute postal operations during deployment.