Action: Process Domestic Mail
Conditions: In a classroom environment; given access to the following material below and awareness of the Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
- Integrated Platform Scale and Postage Meter
- Several articles of mail
- Domestic Mail Manual (DMM)
- Student Handout
- Notice 123, RATEFOLD
- Department of Defense (DOD) 4525.6M Postal Manual
- Rubber Stamps – First Class, Priority and Retail Ground.
- USPS Label 11-B – Priority Mail Express Post Office to Addressee Label
Standard: Accept and process domestic mail using the correct forms and endorsements, assess the correct amount of postage and fees, determine if mail is mailable and verify the customer’s authorization to use the Military Post Office (MPO) in order to achieve a minimum of 80% on a performance-based test