Action: Define the Program Budget Advisory Committee
Conditions: FM Leaders in a classroom environment working individually and as a member of a small group, using doctrinal and administrative publications, self-study exercises, personal experiences, practical exercises, handouts, and discussion.
Standard: With at least 80% accuracy learners must show proficiency with:
- Identify the purpose and function of the Program Budget Advisory Committee
- Identify the differences between the junior and senior Program Budget Advisory Committee (PBAC) members
- Identify the role of the Comptroller
- Identify budgeting tools used by the PBAC
- Identify the factors that influence PBAC recommendations to the Commander