Action: Identify Military Postal Service (MPS) Responsibilities
Conditions: In a classroom environment; given access to the following material below and awareness of the Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
- DoD 4525.6M, Department of Defense Postal Manual
- Postal Forms
- Postal incident with reporting procedures
- Transportation documents
- Guidelines for operating a contingency location
Standard: The student will:
- Identify components of MPSA and designate and terminate a Military Postal Clerk (MPC)
- Review and evaluate postal incidents prevent techniques.
- Identify and report postal incidents.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of planning a contingency operation.
DoD 4525.6M (Department of Defense Postal Manual)