Action: 805C-LF5-1212 / Maintain Stamp Stock
Condition: In a classroom environment; given access to the following material below and awareness of the Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
- DD Form 2257, Designation/Termination. DD Form 285, Appointment of Military Postal Clerk, Unit Mail Clerk or Mail Orderly.
- Flexible Credit Account to be Audited
- PS Form 17, Stamp Requisition
- PS Form 3544, PO Receipt For Money
- PS Form 3294, Cash and Stock Count Summary
- PS Form 3368, Stamp Credit Examination Record
- PS Form 3369, Consigned Credit Receipt
- PS Form 3977, Duplicate Key Inventory
- All Purpose Dating Stamp (APDS) and Stamp Pad
- Integrated Platform Scale 9K0U (Scale)
- Student Handout
- Awareness of Operational Environment (OE) variables and actors.
Students will perform the following tasks IAW DOD 4525.6-M, to achieve a minimum of 80% accuracy:
– Receipt for a Flexible Credit Stock
– Conduct an Audit of a Flexible Credit Stock
– Replenish a Stamp Stock
– Exchange Damaged Stock